Why Organize a Music Cities Hackathon?
- Encourage experts and enthusiasts to collaboratively tackle issues that your city, or cities worldwide are facing.
- Engage, especially the young local community and give them space and resources to work on their ideas.
- Meet innovative people with a variety of backgrounds — get inspired by their ideas and get accustomed new ways of thinking.
- Further establish yourself as an innovative institution/company/city that encourages innovation in the digital space.
- Lern more about your city and make use of your data & publicly available data.
- ...and have fun!
The first two editions of the Music Cities Hackathon were held in Berlin on March 31 - April 1 2017 and in Vancouver on March 22, 2018 and were a great success! The convention offered a space for experts, entrepreneurs & students from different disciplines to come up with innovative and sustainable solutions to tackle challenges that cities worldwide are facing.